1.2.10

Trousers Full Of Treacle

Well, I've finally been getting around to making a bunch of sweet mixes for this sorely neglected blog. Expect posts on the semi-reg in the near future, and some contributions from a few friends. For now here is a great big gob of juicy freakbeat psych-pop goodness for you all. A slightly weirder and goofier older brother to the Nuggets 2 boxed set, I guess. Enjoy!

Fill Your Trousers

Fire - Treacle Toffee World
Tages - Miss Mac Baren
Ro-d-ys - Dr Sipher
Billy Nicholls - Portobello Road
The Action - Icarus
The Smoke - We Can Take It
Clear Light - Black Roses
Blond - I Pick Up The Bus
Blues Magoos - Sybil Green (Of The In Between)
Pretty Things - She Says Good Morning
Turquoise - Tales of Flossie Fillett
Fairport Convention - Time Will Show the Wiser
The Tremeloes - Let Your Hair Down
Los Walkers - La Casa De Juan
Kaleidoscope - Faintly Blowing
Sweet Feeling (aka Rupert's People) - Charles Brown
Art - I Think I'm Going Weird
Blossom Toes - Look At Me I'm You
Aphrodite's Child - End of the world
The End - Don't Take Me
The Marmalade - Kaleidoscope
Koobas - Here's A Day
The Tickle - Good Evening
Small Faces - Up The Wooden Hills To Bedfordshire
Tomorrow - Three Jolly Little Dwarfs
Second Hand - A Fairy Tale (single version)
Mark Wirtz - Grocer Jack {Excerpt from a Teenage Opera}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a really big vibe going over some of the tracks on your first mix tape. Looking forward to hear this!

Keep it going.
I have a blog myself, please take a look at lakpizza.blogspot.com